Fine petite hoops with 10mm baroque freshwater pearl drop.
-These delicate pearl earrings should not be worn in any type of water (swimming, showering etc).
-If dropped or stored incorrectly, the accessories may break or become damaged in some way.
-To care for your pearls, simply wipe with a soft cloth to remove excess oils or dirt.
-Please do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions. Pearls respond naturally to a gentle, chemical-free clean.
-Avoid contact with hairspray, lotions and perfumes as they may damage the pearls.
- Pearls may be worn every day; however, it is advisable not to swim, shower, play sport or sleep whilst wearing.
-Store your pearls in their original case away from other jewellery to avoid damage or rubbing. *Refunds will not be granted for items not taken care of.
JEWELLERY MATERIALS & CARE
FINE + PETITE -
All of our gold is electroplated with 14k gold over a base of 925 sterling silver. When gold plating, the base is dipped in liquid gold to form layers of gold. Electroplating provides a much thicker gold-plating than standard plated pieces, and given the right care, your pieces will last well for everyday wear.
To extend the lifetime of the plating and ultimately the longevity of your jewellery, following the below instructions:
- Remove your jewellery before swimming in the ocean and pool. The shower and washing your hands are fine!
- Do not expose your jewellery to perfumes, hairsprays, or creams.
- Do not expose your jewellery to household bleaches and cleaners.
- If your jewellery needs a clean, dilute a small amount of mild dishwashing detergent in warm water. Soak for up to 10 minutes, rinse and then pat dry with a clean, soft cloth. We don’t recommend using silver polishing liquids or chemical cleaners to clean our jewellery as it will remove the gold and rose gold plating.
Chosen for its strength and beauty, sterling silver can give you a lifetime of gleam! We suggest using a soft cloth with your silver pieces to keep them shiny and clean.